Tuesday, January 15, 2013

MOVIE REVIEW: Hope Floats

Hope Floats
3/5
 
Here's what www.netflix.com says:
 
1998PG-13114 minutes
Young mother Birdee Pruitt returns to her Texas hometown after learning (on national television) that her husband has been unfaithful. Humiliated, Birdee tries to build a new life for herself and her daughter as Birdee's mother plays matchmaker.
Cast:
Sandra Bullock, Harry Connick Jr., Gena Rowlands, Mae Whitman, Michael Paré, Cameron Finley, Kathy Najimy, Bill Cobbs, Connie Ray, Mona Lee Fultz
Genre:
Romantic Dramas, Romance
 
My thoughts:
 
Not a bad movie, even though I rated it low. I just couldn't get into it :( I love, love, love Sandra Bullock. I just didn't see this movie for as good as it was supposed to be. Still worth watching, but not one of my favorites.  

No comments: