Saturday, January 5, 2013

FAVORITES: COLOR

I have two favorite colors:

Yellow ~ Thanks to my Gram. When I was a little girl, my Gram was my best friend. She is my mom's mom and she was always there for me. She taught me to save, she taught me to be a friend and a confident. She taught me to be a strong & independant woman too. Because of her love for the color yellow, I always loved it. Now, when I see something yellow, it reminds me of her. Epecially when I see sunshine on a beautiful day!

Blue ~ It's my favorite, mostly because my friends & I created the Blue Team about five years ago. It all began as a joke, because at our job (Wendy's), we all had blue shirts. One night we all wore blue & they jokingly called us the Blue Team. We began to always wear those blue shirts. Because of that color, I gained two of the best friends ever.

Those are my favoites!! What are yours?

No comments: