Saturday, January 5, 2013

MOVIE REVIEW: Children of the Corn II & III

Here's a 2 part movie review: Children of the Corn, Parts II & III


Children of the Corn II ~ 4/5

Here's what www.hotmoviesale.com says:

A newsman and his son snoop around a Nebraska town where children kill many adults.

My thoughts:

First of all, my nephew is named after the first Children of the Corn, his name is Malakhi. My brother & his girlfriend welcomed their fourth child together, another son. He tried to talk her into the name Mordechi. She did not name her son that, his name is Myles. All I could think throughout the movie was thankfully my brother did not name his child!! Back to the movie, it was pretty good. I liked it, not as good as the first one, but it never is!!


Children of the Corn III ~ 3/5

Here's what www.netflix.com says:

After Eli (Daniel Cerny) kills his father, he and his brother, Joshua (Ron Melendez), leave rural Nebraska behind when they're taken in by a Chicago couple. Joshua easily adapts to his new home, but Eli brings his special brand of evil to the city.

My thoughts:
I didn't really like the way they moved it to the city. I liked the movie itself, just not the settings. It wasn't the same as when it's in the corn fields.

No comments: