Thursday, January 13, 2011

Racing to get the big kids!!

Usually I watch my little 3 1/2 year old godson from the time he gets off the bus at 1:15-1:30 til his mom finishes work at 4. Today was no different, except my brother & his girlfriend & thier three children came over for a little bit. When it was time to go get the bigger kids, I took my godson & my nephew who is also 3. The moment we walked out the door my nephew wanted to go get my daughter, who attends the middle school & doesn't get out for an extra 20 minutes. We began our walk through the alley, where my godson swore there was an alligator following us! They raced ahead to escape from that alligator. When we got to the school, we got my son & headed back. This time, they were in a race to get back home. So cute!! I love that age!! Learning so much & being able to express themselves so new things are a wonder to them! They are so funny & use expressions differently. I adore it!!

No comments: