Friday, January 7, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW: Surrogates

Surrogates ~ 4/5
Here's what www.netflix.com says:
Surrogates(2009) PG-13
Based on Robert Venditti's graphic novel of the same name, director Jonathan Mostow's sci-fi thriller is set in a futuristic world in which humans hibernate at home while living their lives vicariously through robot surrogates. When a series of mysterious surrogate murders occurs,
FBI agent Greer (Bruce Willis) ventures out into the world for the first time in years to investigate. Radha Mitchell and Ving Rhames co-star.
My thoughts:
First off, I would never want to live with a surrogate. As much as I like to be indoors at some times, like winter & rain, I would not want to give up every experience. Sure, it's less work, but then you are lazy & give up socializing & everything, no thank you!! All in all, the movie showed the up & downside of having robots. I was surprised at the ending! I tink Bruce Willis is great!!

No comments: