Thursday, January 13, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW: Shattered

Shattered ~ 5/5

Here's what www.netflix.com has to say:
Shattered
Butterfly on a Wheel
(2007) R

Neil (Gerard Butler) and Abby's (Maria Bello) perfect life in Chicago is instantly turned upside down when their little girl (Emma Karwandy) is abducted by a kidnapper (Pierce Brosnan) with an elaborate scheme. With the clock ticking on their daughter's life, the couple is totally forced to comply with the wishes of a true madman. Mike Barker directs this thriller; Desiree Zurowski and Claudette Mink co-star.

My thoughts:
First off, it tests just what you will do if someone ever holds your child. It also shows the ultimate betrayal a husband or wife can commit & what could happen if thier spouse found out. Completely something awesome I could do if my husband cheated!! Her husband even had the nerve to lie to her, when he simply could have confessed & apologized. Great movie!! Kept me on the edge of my seat & I had no clue what was going to happen next!

No comments: