Wednesday, January 26, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW: Angels & Demons

Angels & Demons ~ 4/5
Here's what www.netflix.com has to say:
Angels & Demons(2009) PG-13
After the murder of Italian physicist Leonardo Vetra, Harvard symbologist Robert Langdon's (Tom Hanks) investigation with Vetra's daughter (Ayelet Zurer) leads to a secret society, the Illuminati, and a quest for the world's most potent -- and deadly -- energy source. Ron Howard directed the crime thriller, which is based on The Da Vinci Code author Dan Brown's novel and co-stars Ewan McGregor and Stellan SkarsgÄrd.
My thoughts:
Pretty good movie, it had alot of interesting facts & theorys. Plot twists & turns made it even better! I would have rated it a 5/5 if I had understood everything it talked about. But since I am not Catholic, I did not really get thier rules or thier practices & thier way of doing things.

No comments: