Friday, August 12, 2011

**New Alcoholic Drink**

I went shopping with my mom on Monday, we went all over the place! I got School Shopping finished, groceries, goodwill & even a trip to the local party center. I usually don't go there. We used to go there to get my dad's cigarettes when he was alive, but hadn't been there is quite a while. When we were checking out, we noticed a shelf of flavored vodkas. I have been wanting to try some of them, so I was excited. Our local Rite Aid only has cherry flavored. Well, I got the Whipt Cream flavor. It was soooooooooooooo yummy! The smell is slight, very vanilla-y. I didn't try a shot, but tasting it off my finger, it wasn't very alcohol tasting either. We mixed it with Orange Fanta. It tasted exactly like a Orange Dreamsicle Popsicle!! yum!! If you like em, I recommend this drink!!

No comments: