Friday, August 5, 2011

Keeping Up & Family Fun Night!!

I've been trying my hardest to keep up on here. It just seems like I always have 25,000 other things to get done too & this seems to always be last!

I'll try to do better!!

Today was Family Fun Night @ our local pool. My husband, myself & our 2 children went. My future SIL was there with her three kids. They are so adorable! My 3 1/2 year old nephew thinks its awesome to jump into his swim ring. My daughter & I spent most of our time playing with him. He's growing up too fast!! Love him to death!

They always give away prizes & my nephew won a football :) Woo-Hoo!!

They are wonderful, I love that they provide a DJ for music, free swim and a meal: hot dog, popcorn, soda & an ice cream treat. It's a great way for a family to have a great time for FREE!! My son got a beach ball shaped like a baseball. They gave away about 50 of the beach balls, just tossed em in the pool & if you got one, you could keep it. Awesome!!

No comments: