Friday, August 5, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW: Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules

Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules ~ 5/5

Here's what www.netflix.com says:
Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Rodrick Rules(2011) PG

Greg Heffley (Zachary Gordon) returns to overcome ridiculous obstacles in this sequel to the first Diary of a Wimpy Kid adaptation, based on the books by Jeff Kinney. This time around, Greg must cope with the habits of his insufferable brother, Rodrick (Devon Bostick). For some reason, Greg's mom Susan (Rachael Harris) and dad Frank (Steve Zahn) are convinced that the brothers should bond.



My thoughts:


I absolutely ADORE these books!! And the movies are just as fun & exciting for the entire family! I sure hope they make all of them into movies!! My kids are big fans & so am I!!


No comments: