Monday, August 1, 2011

Busy Weelend, Now I'm Mom to a TEENAGER!!

Let's see, I spent Wednesday & Thursday (July 27th & 28th) cleaning. Thursday we had moonlight swim, had a blast, water was GREAT!!

Friday, I had to bake my daughter's birthday cake, clean up & prepare for her party. Her cake turned out wonderful. We got her an Ipod Touch, she also got Squinkies, Littlest Pet Shop, 3 pair of flip flops, body sprays, lip glosses, nail polish, $25 & a ticket to see Tim McGraw on Saturday. She had a sleepover with 2 friends that night too. Her daddy & uncle missed her party because they went to a heavy metal concert.

Saturday, she helped clean up & hung out with her best friend/cousin. They are super close. We got to the concert about 6:45, it started at 7. Had a blast!! It was Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan & The Band Perry. She got a Tim McGraw bracelet. She went with me, her grandma, aunt & cousin. Didn't get home til 12:30am.

Sunday, we had church & lunch after. It went pretty good. Then we ended up taking a trip to the local park. We did mini golf, paddle boating & then met up with my best friend & her family for swimming & water slide. My hubby spent the day on the water slide. He's crazy!!

Today was a relaxing day, all minus my MIGRAINE :( My future SIL brought her boys over, then she took my niece & daughter birthday shopping. Her daughter's birthday was Sunday, she turned 1. My son & I entertained the boys with Barney, Spiderman & fake tatoos!! Had a blast!!

Now, I hope to blog more often, IF my life gets any slower!! Time to prepare for back to school & the last 3 weeks of summer vacation!

No comments: