Tuesday, August 9, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW: The Smurfs

The Smurfs ~ 5/5

Here's what www.netflix.com says:
The Smurfs(2011) PG

When wicked sorcerer Gargamel tries to capture them to use as talismans for his own evil magic, the peaceful blue Smurfs flee their woodland home, pass through a magic portal and find themselves stranded in New York City. Now, Papa Smurf, Smurfette and their clan turn to a young couple (Neil Patrick Harris and Jayma Mays) for help getting back home. Raja Gosnell directs an all-star cast that includes the voices of Jonathan Winters and Katy Perry.



My thoughts:


My husband's first thought was that they were "going to ruin it." When I went into the theater today, I thought well, he COULD be right? But, I was willing to take my chances! My daughter's favorite singer is Katy Perry, so she was really looking forward to it! Everyone in our home is a big George Lopez fan, so Grouchy was a favorite for us! He killed it once again, I laughed my butt off over his lines. He puts actual character into his lines! Overall the movie was GREAT!! I laughed, a cried, I choked on my soda lol, it was great! Must see for EVERYONE!!!



No comments: