Thursday, November 25, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW: Vampire's Suck

Vampire's Suck ~ 3/5

Here's what www.netflix.com has to say:
Vampires Suck(2010) PG-13
From the creators of Disaster Movie and Meet the Spartans comes a spoof of pop culture and teenage vampire movies starring Jenn Proske as Becca, a high schooler who must choose between two hunky boys who both have killer smiles. While surrounded by vampires, werewolves (wereChihuahuas, anyone?) and gossipy teens with their own romantic dilemmas, the neurotic Becca also copes with her overprotective father and the school's impending prom.

My thoughts:

I am a Twilight fan, I thought maybe it would be funny & I'd like it because I like other spoof movies. This one however, some of the jokes were way over the heads of everyone!! If you haven't seen the Twilight movies, you'd be lost!

No comments: