Thursday, November 25, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW: The Expendables

The Expendables ~ 5/5

Here's what www.netflix.com has to say:

The Expendables(2010) R
Barney (Sylvester Stallone) leads a ragtag band of hired guns charged with overthrowing a South American despot, a job no official military unit is willing to touch. But once on the ground, the team learns there's more to the mission than they were told. Their next move determines whether they survive -- or are, indeed, expendable. Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke, Dolph Lundgren and Jet Li round out a stellar cast.

My thoughts:

Thought this movie was AWESOME!! I never expected Stone Cold to be a bad guy, I never expected him to be the muscle for the foreign army either!! I loved loved loved this movie!! Lots of action!! My favorite part was seeing Rambo vs Stone Cold!!

No comments: