Wednesday, January 11, 2012

PRODUCT REVIEW: Purex Ultra Packs

Today I'm writing a review of the new Purex Ultra Packs Laundry Detergent! Coming soon, February 2012!!

I received a package of the Purex Ultra Packs to try out & review from Purex.

First off, let me just tell you this: When it says to make sure your hands are dry, they mean dry!! I had damp hands & reached in to grab one & it started to stick to my fingers. I can imagine that if my hands were wet, they would have become covered in laundry detergent.

Now, on to the test:

I tried them on three loads of laundry to start. The first items were of course my husband's white work shirts. I tossed in 2 packets since they are usually very dirty. The detergent worked so well on them! I was amazed at the last Purex product I tried, however, this one was FABULOUS!!! The shirts were white & no residue or any signs of the product left!!

Next, I tried them with our dirty, white socks. My husband & children have a habit of wearing just socks around the house. Sometimes they even go outside in their whites! I used the new Purex product & it was fantastic!! The socks were actually white again!!

Finally, I used them on my dog's blanket. It smells so bad & is always covered in hair & dirt. I used the new Ultra Packs & the dog's blanket smelled new again!!

So, after trying this product with 3 tough loads AND finishing off the package on regular everyday laundry, I was IMPRESSED!!

Hope you'll look for these next month is a store near you ~ I will be!!

No comments: