Thursday, January 5, 2012

MOVIE REVIEW: Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

Mr Magorium's Wonder Emporium ~ 4/5







Here's what http://www.netflix.com/ says about it:









Mr. Magorium's Wonder Emporium

2007 G 100 minutes


When the 243-year-old Mr. Magorium (Dustin Hoffman) discovers his health is failing, he turns over his fantastical toy store to his manager, Molly Mahoney (Natalie Portman), a talented pianist and aspiring composer who isn't sure she's ready to take the reins. Since the store reflects the energy of those who run it, Molly must work to lift her spirits and help the shop recapture its magic. Jason Bateman co-stars.







My thoughts:




This was a very cute movie with a sweet & sentimental story amidst all the chaos & fun of the store. My only question is the age of the children viewing it. My ten year old was fast asleep within a half hour, my husband wasn't able to keep his eyes open. My thirteen year old & I enjoyed it alot. It has a great story & inspires you to go for things you never thought possible and you can become anything! Loved this movie!!

No comments: