Thursday, January 5, 2012

New Year, New Me!! WELCOME 2012!!

Hey everyone, it's been awhile!! I hope to be a better blogger in 2012!! I'm writing up a list of the things I want to accomplish in 2012.

1. I want to be more organized. Sort, use or store all the things hidden in all the nooks & crannys in my home! It would be nice to open a drawer or door and know exactly what's in there.

2. I want to organize & succeed at my new home business. I am currently a home child care provider. I have 6 kids, 3 in the mornings Monday thru Friday & the other 3 weekends & evenings, 5 days a week. It's a nice paycheck & a great job! I want to make it the best I can!

3. I want to organize all my 30+ photo albums, hundreds of photo frames & thousands of photos on the computer & disk drives. I know it seems like a huge task, but I look forward to it!! I love my old memories!!

4. Read more, last year I read about 25 books throughout the year. This year my goal is 30. I've been reading #1 for the past week. Hopefully I can read atleast 3 per month. It's a large number, but I am ready for the challenge.

5. I plan to be better about saving money. I've been working on a savings plan & hope to have atleast $2,000 in savings this year. I want to do a family vacation as soon as possible!!

6. I want to get my driver's license. I'm 30 years old, I have had a permit twice & took driver's ed in high school. I still do not have my driver's license. I'm ready to become independant though! I plan to wait until spring to get my permit, then start practicing so I can get my license. My sister just got her's yesterday, she's 26!

7. Strengthen my marraige, I want to become a better partner & learn to deal with things better than we do. I'd also like to have some adult only time with my husband more than we get.

8. Change my name. I got married 11 years ago & never changed my last name. However, I have been using my name hyphenated for years. I'm finally ready to legalize it!

9. Another big thing this year, I want to complete is to finally complete our upstairs bathroom & remodel the downstairs bathroom, laundry room, porch & kitchen.

10. Finally, I want to improve my self image. I plan to take better care of myself & to try to improve the way I look. Take better care of my diet, my appearance & excercise more.

I'll let you know at the end of 2012 how I did!!

No comments: