Friday, August 20, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW: KILLERS

KILLERS ~ 5/5
I wasn't sure what this movie was or what it was going to be like. I went off of a recommendation from my 15 year old niece. She said it was really funny & had Ashton Kutcher. Well, those two things alone should be enough to entice someone to see this movie. Once we started watching it, we couldn't stop laughing at the jokes & oohing & ahhing about the stunts they did. I couldn't believe that everyone was after him, everyone was willing to risk thier lives going up against an excellent former spy/secret agent that Ashton's character was supposed to be. I guess for 20 million dollars, people will do just about anything! That money made all those people try to kill him, his wife & anyone standing in thier way of it. WOW!! Can you imagine being hunted by those people? What about being one of those people? I really like Katherine Heigl as an actress, she seems to be really prim & proper, so she fit the part of Kutcher's wife in this movie. She was hilarious as a killer, her freaking over the gun seemed like something she would naturally do! Throw in Burt Reynolds & the mom from Home Alone, they just fit right in to be her parents it seemed! I was great! I am glad they threw in a little joke about Reynold's mustache at the end! And the alarm system over the baby, that was just crazy!! lol, Overall, I LOVED this movie!! It was FABULOUS!!

No comments: