Thursday, April 7, 2011

PRODUCT REVIEW ~ PUREX COMPLETE CRYSTALS SOFTENER



NEW:

When I became a Purex Insider, I didn't know how well I would like the products. I figured I would try them and then maybe find something I really love. Well, the first product they sent me is now my FAVORITE fabric softener.

New Purex Complete Crystals Softener is
Wondering how Crystals work as a fabric softener? Here's how:

It's very simple to use. First you begin your laundry, adding the amount of Crystals as directed on the cap. Add them with your laundry detergent, right in with your clothes. Then let your clothes wash as normal. The scent has time to soak into your laundry since it is in with your clothes longer. It disolves by the time your washer finishes washing. Then the freshness and lasting scent linger on your clothes until you wear them.


Not only is it simple to use, smells wonderful and lasts a long time!


Here's everything you need to know:
Since I am so happy with it, I hope you'll atleast give it a try! It make laundry time so much simpler! Can't all moms use a product that makes life easier??

No comments: