Thursday, April 21, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW: Ted Bundy

Ted Bundy ~ 3/5

Here's what www.netflix.com says:
Ted Bundy(Bundy: A Legacy of Evil) 2008 R 95 minutes
Based on the true story of Ted Bundy (Corin Nemec), the serial killer who horrified America in the 1970s by slaughtering women across the country, this drama traces the life of the "charming" psychopath. After graduating college with a degree in psychology, Bundy goes on a four-year killing spree. He escapes twice from custody before his final capture and eventual execution. Kane Hodder co-stars as a prison warden.

My thoughts:

I thought this movie was ok, didn't show me much into what he was really like as a murderer. I knew parts of his story from reading my dad's old crime magazines, so it didn't fit as much as I thought it should.

No comments: