Wednesday, March 9, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW: Let Me In

Let Me In ~ 4/5
Here's what www.netflix.com says:
(2010) R
When 12-year-old Owen (Kodi Smit-McPhee) befriends his mysterious next-door neighbor, Abby (Chloe Moretz), the two outcasts form a tight-knit bond that gives Owen the courage to stand up to school bullies. But he slowly begins to suspect his new friend has a secret. Matt Reeves directs this uncommon coming-of-age thriller based on the award-winning Swedish film Let the Right One In. Richard Jenkins co-stars.
My thoughts:
I was looking forward to a very scary movie, what I got was a mediocre horror film. Although it was good, I was disappointed because the cover says The Best American Horror Film in 20 years! I do not agree with this, I can name atleast 20 movies better!!

No comments: