Thursday, March 3, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW: Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs ~ 5/5
Here's what www.netflix.com says:
2009PG 90 minutes
Inventor Flint Lockwood creates a machine that makes clouds rain food, enabling the down-and-out citizens of Chewandswallow to feed themselves. But when the falling food reaches gargantuan proportions, Flint must scramble to avert disaster. Can he regain control of the machine and put an end to the wild
weather before the town is destroyed? Bill Hader and Anna Faris lend their vocal talents to this Golden Globe-nominated animated adventure.
My thoughts:
Watched this movie with my kids, my husband, my brother and his family. My 3 year old nephew loved this movie!! He laughed & sat & watched it the entire time. I'd say in general it's a really good, cute kids movie!

No comments: