Thursday, December 2, 2010

MOVIE REVIEW: Funny People

Funny People ~ 2/5

Here's what www.netflix.com says:
Funny People 2009 UR
Famous and wealthy funnyman George Simmons (Adam Sandler) doesn't give much thought to how he treats people until a doctor (Torsten Voges) delivers stunning health news, forcing George to reevaluate his priorities with a little help from aspiring stand-up comic Ira (Seth Rogen). Judd Apatow (Knocked Up) writes and directs this moving comedy that also stars Leslie Mann, Jonah Hill, Jason Schwartzman and Aubrey Plaza.

My thoughts:
When I saw that Adam Sandler was in this movie, I thought oh great, a good comedy. When I actually sat down & watched the movie, I thought it was dull & boring. Same old jokes, nothing too hilarious, not even enough to keep me awake!! I fell asleep part way through this movie!!

No comments: