Tuesday, April 9, 2013

MOVIE REVIEW: Dying Young

Dying Young
4/5
 
Here's what www.netflix.com says:
 
1991R114 minutes
Julia Roberts plays a modern-day Florence Nightingale to a wealthy young recluse (Campbell Scott) afflicted with a rare form of leukemia. During the time they spend together, nurse and patient begin to slowly fall in love. But the big question is, can their devotion weather grueling rounds of chemotherapy? And what if remission fails? Co-stars Colleen Dewhurst.
Cast:
Julia Roberts, Campbell Scott, Vincent D'Onofrio, Colleen Dewhurst, David Selby, Ellen Burstyn, Dion Anderson, George Martin
Genre:
Romantic Dramas, Tearjerkers, Medical Dramas, Romance
 
My thoughts:
 
I am a huge Julia Roberts fan! I love watching her movies, she captured my heart in Steel Magnolias. This time period, she must have done alot of similar character roles. She does this one just as well as the others though. I really enjoyed it. It made me smile :)

No comments: