Friday, August 17, 2012

MOVIE REVIEW: American Reunion

American Reunion
American Reunion ~ 5/5

Here's what www.netflix.com says:
2012 R 113 minutes


The four lustful buddies of American Pie return to East Great Falls for their 10-year high school reunion and a flood of memories. In the franchise's latest installment, the guys look back at their quest to lose their virginity in the first film.

 
Here's my thoughts:

First off, this movie was just as hilarious & sexual as the first. If you liked the other movies in this series, you'll love this one! Everyone met up with someone from their past, maybe good or maybe bad. The storyline was what was to be expected from this franchise! 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I think it's awesome that everybody came back for this movie! I haven't seen it just yet, but I have read a lot of reviews that say it's just as funny as all the others. I pretty much grew up on the original films, so it's a must that I watch this one too. I'm going to add it to the top of my Blockbuster @Home queue, and watch it in the next few days after I get it in the mail. One of my coworkers at Dish told me the film is sort of like the last when they leave Stiffler out of the invite. That doesn’t surprise me lol! It wouldn't be an American Pie movie without Stiffler being Stiffler, haha! :)