Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW: That's What I Am

That's What I Am ~ 5/5

Here's what www.netflix.com says:

That's What I Am(2011) PG
A 12-year-old boy is convinced he's been pushed toward social suicide when his teacher pairs him up for a project with the school's biggest reject. But the boys form an unexpected bond when bullies turn their attention to an unlikely target.

My thoughts:

I absolutely LOVE Randy Orton! I am a huge fan of him & of wrestlers starring in movies! I especially like them in FIGHT movies!! I thought this movie was FABULOUS!! Not only does it have a good story, the plot of the movie is along the lines of what alot of kids deal with now. Bullying happens & people judge others. People are still in that mindset & this movie really taps into that. It has a good message! I was disappointed in Randy's part being so small & I also didn't think his character would be a "bad" guy. Even though that's the part he plays & he plays it WONDERFULLY!!

No comments: