Tuesday, June 14, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW: Hunt to Kill

Hunt to Kill ~ 5/5

Here's what www.netflix.com says:

Hunt to Kill(2010) R
U.S. Border Patrol agent Jim Rhodes (Steve Austin), a deadly hunter whose only weak spot is his daughter, Kim (Marie Avgeropoulos), is forced to take violent revenge when a group of desperate thieves, led by the wily Banks (Gil Bellows), kidnaps Kim after a robbery. Banks demands that Rhodes lead them on foot through treacherous terrain to freedom across the border, but when he's crossed, Rhodes can't contain his fury.

My thoughts:

I'm a big time Stone Cold fan, so I absolutely LOVED it!! I thought the fight scenes were great, I love watching wrestlers in good fight movies!! Thought it was a good movie with a pretty good plot & storyline. I'd watch it again & I'm going to recommend it to my mom!

No comments: