Thursday, February 3, 2011

MOVIE REVIEW: I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer

I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer ~ 3/5
Here's what www.netflix.com says about it:
I'll Always Know What You Did Last Summer(2006) R
The adolescent angst continues in this teen horror sequel revolving around a Fourth of July prank gone terribly wrong. When a harmless joke balloons into a deadly tragedy, wary friends vow to take their secret to the grave. But for some of them, the grave comes much sooner than they expected. K.C. Clyde, Torrey DeVitto, Ben Easter, Star LaPoint and Brooke Nevin star. The film and its predecessors are based on a series of books by Lois Duncan.
My thoughts:
This movie took the series from a person killing for revenge for wrong doing to becoming a legend who's back from the dead. It was just not what I expected from the movie. I really thought it was going to be someone in the town killing everyone not the ghost or demonic spirit of some dead man from another time & place. It was just not what I expected.

No comments: