Sunday, June 20, 2010

What Fathers Mean..........

Today is Father's Day, to many of us that means we spend the day with family, we celebrate our dads & the dad figures in our lives (single moms, husbands/boyfriends, uncles, grandfathers, step fathers) those special men(or women) who help shape our lives.


Most of us are lucky to know our fathers, even tho some have lost thier fathers, myself included. We can always look back on the special memories we have, glance at photos & smile & think back to our special days & what our dads did. I remember my dad picking out a special dress for me to wear on my first day of Kindergarden:


Another special moment with my dad was when he walked me down the aisle to my wedding:



And danced with me during the reception:

My dad was a big part of my life, I wish everyone had a dad as wonderful as mine.......and those that do, I hope you realize it before it's too late. So on this 2010 Father's Day, I leave you with a fabulous quote, whoever wrote it was GENIUS!! ~

Any man can be a father, it takes a real man to be a daddy!


No comments: