Friday, January 9, 2015

Mucinex Review & Coupon

I received a chance from Smiley360 to try out Children's Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold for FREE.
 
Start the Relief. Ditch the Misery. Let's End This. #ChildrensMucinex
 
*********************************************
 
 
I got this product just in time for our whole household to get sick. My niece, nephews & my son all tried this product. They didn't care much for the taste, every one of them said it was a bad taste. However, I'm with them, I think ALL medicine tastes bad!!
 
Children's Mucinex arrived on our door step at just the right time. We'd been battling colds, however the medicine we were using wasn't cutting it anymore. We immediately switched to Children's Mucinex.
 
Triple action, fast acting relief is just what we got!! This product doesn't just work for a cold, it helps with stuffy nose, cough & chest congestion.
 
***********************************************
 
Part of this product trial, was to fill in the blank:
 
"Children's Mucinex Multi-Symptom Cold is Just what we needed!!"
 
*************************************************
 
Compliments of Children's Mucinex:
 
 
 

No comments: