Thursday, March 15, 2012

BOOK REVIEW: The Yada Yada Prayer Group

The Yada Yada Prayer Group (The Yada Yada Prayer Group, Book 1)
The Yada Yada Prayer Group ~ 5/5

Here's what www.amazon.com says:

Book Description


August 31, 2003




What do an ex-con, a former drug addict, a real estate broker, a college student, and a married mother of two have in common?



Nothing, or so I thought. Who would have imagined that God would make a group as mismatched as ours the closest of friends?



I almost didn't even go to the Chicago Women's Conference--after all, being thrown together with five hundred strangers wasn't exactly my "comfort zone." And being placed in a prayer group of twelve women from such diverse backgrounds seemed completely awkward.



My thoughts:


Really enjoyed this book!! The characters are real, they also show you that you don't have to be perfect to be a Christian & live God's life. Everyone has trials & tribulations that make them who they are. There are also two sides to every story, no matter who you are. This shows a group of women who prayed for each other & gave each other support. I personally can't wait to read books 2-7. I didn't even know there were more books than this. I just picked it up at Goodwill because it looked like a cute book!

No comments: