Wednesday, December 28, 2011

BOOK REVIEW: I Became A Christian and all I got was this lousy t-shirt!

I Became A Christian and all I got was this lousy t-shirt! by Vince Antonucci

4/5


Here's what www.amazon.com says:


Many people find themselves asking, "Is this it?" "We all read about the life Jesus describes and are painfully aware that our lives don't match his words," says Vince Antonucci, a disarmingly funny and edgy pastor. Raised by a Jewish mother and abandoned by his professional poker-playing father, Antonucci found Jesus at age twenty after studying the New Testament. When he finally went to church, he was disappointed to discover a "boring, stale religion." Through provocative storytelling and raw honesty, Antonucci unearths the life Jesus lived and wants us to experience, challenging us to move past spiritual boredom into a faith that's exciting, beautiful, and powerful. Recommended for all Christians thirsty for a fresh perspective on Christianity.

My thoughts:
I thought this book really opened up my eyes to what a Christian life should be. It's recommended for anyone who feels they are just going through the motions!

No comments: